Bianca Condos by Tridel
Price: Starting from the Mid - $500's
No. of units: 216
Address: 420 Dupont St. Toronto, ON M5R 3P3
Located on Dupont, south of Casa Loma and West of Spadina, Bianca introduces dynamic architecture, stunning terraces and spacious suite design to the unique Annex neighbourhood. Eclectic shopping, fine and casual dining alongside neighbourhood entertainment is all just steps away. With nearby Dupont Station, exploring the rest of the city is just as convenient.
Dynamic architecture highlighted by a luminous white façade and stunning terraces combine with spacious suites at Tridel’s luxurious new condominium in the Annex.
Tridel’s Bianca will consist of three collections, the Castle Collection, Annex Collection and Terrace Collection. Suites sizes will range from approximately 600 to 1200 in the Castle Collection and 1200 to 2500 square feet in the Annex and Terrace Collection.
Suites sizes range from one bedrooms, one plus dens, two bedrooms and two plus dens. Ceiling heights for the Castle and Annex Collections will be 9′. Terrace Collection suites will feature 10′ ceiling heights.
Bianca’s location is one small block from the Dupont Subway Station. Residents at Bianca can be at U of T’s St. George Campus in a few minutes or walk to George Brown College Casa Loma Campus in less than 20 minutes. Yorkville is only 3 subway stops away and the Financial District is a fast 18-minute commute.
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 6 minute walk to Dupont Subway Station
- Walking distance to George Brown College
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 95/100: world class public transportation
- Concierge – Fitness Centre- Guest Suite – Private Dining Room – Rooftop Pool
5% on signing
5% due 120 days after signing 5% due 270 days after signing 5% due 365 days after signing
PARKING INCLUDED for Annex and Terrace Suites
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEE: $0.55 / sf*( Excludes Rogers monthly internet service, parking maintenance fee, and locker maintenance fee)
Schools in the Area
- George Brown College — University of Toronto– OCAD University — Ryerson University
Entertainment & Culture
- Royal Ontario Museum- Bata Show Museum- Casa Loma – Spadina Museum
- Tarragon Theatre
- Chadwicks Craft Kitchen & Bar- Vesta Lunch – Fat Pasha – Super-Jet International
- Mayday Malones Pub Rest’ – Live Organic Food Bar
Please contact us
Please contact us