The Diamond on Yonge
Price: From $268,000
Completion: January 2019
No. of units: 368
Developer: Diamante Development Corporation
Address: 75 Canterbury Pl, North York, ON M2N
The Diamond benefits from being located on Yonge Street and the ease of access to every amenity you would want. You have the most cosmopolitan selection of foods at your doorstep, from organic grocers, to traditional and specialty stores and the best restaurants a few steps away. While also having a unique feature of being set back from Yonge Street so that you have a true oasis of convenience and comfort, quiet and exclusive residential living.
The Diamond is here because so much is here — great amenities, ample lush parkland, and nearby highway 401 — the main artery of Toronto and multiple civic hubs of work and play. The celebrated interregional transportation hub at Yonge and Finch that seamlessly connects you to the entire GTA and beyond including Go and Viva, is minutes away.
That network, and that convenience, simply can’t be matched.
From excellent sought after schools, libraries and community centres to multiple transit options (the subway is located at your doorstep), incredible shopping, everything you require is in close proximity.
Connected and convenient, North York has become a hip, refined urban destination with gourmet restaurants, chic salons, designer shopping and award-winning theatre. Experience it all — from The Diamond.
With high ceilings and floor to ceiling glazing facing the stunning gardens, the party room is appointed with sumptuous sofas and chairs, classic wood flooring, luxurious carpets and contemporary accents to set the high standard for your entertaining needs.
The forecourt of The Diamond welcomes you. It offers a serene oasis in the city, a place to rest, reflect, and feel at one with nature. It also allows for unique social opportunities where you and your exclusive guests can gather and celebrate.
The private park-like space is composed of articulated stone walls, integrated with sophisticated wood and metal combined with a formalized planting palette to create a stunning, well-delineated area.
Interior to the courtyard are secondary stone walls that further divide the space, in order that residents may create their own outdoor environment, whether it be an outdoor living room, a dining area, or a rose garden reading area.
The result: tranquil, elegant outdoor living in the heart of North York’s City Centre.
- Free Assignment (Value of $5,000)
- Development Levies Capped
- $5,000 with Agreement
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 150days
- 5% in 240days
- 5% in 465days
- 5% on Occupancy
- From $268,000. Please contact us for complete pricing.
- 1 bed suite-1 | 545 sq.ft. 104 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-3 | 533 sq.ft. 39 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-5 | 477 sq.ft. 77 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-6 | 478 sq.ft. 33 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-8 | 507 sq.ft. 51 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-9 | 480 sq.ft. 101 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-10 | 439 sq.ft. 104 sq.ft balcony
- 1 bed suite-11 | 513 sq.ft. 41 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed suite-2 | 769 sq.ft. 138 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed suite-7w | 777 sq.ft. 82 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed suite-7s | 777 sq.ft. 71 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed suite-12 | 600 sq.ft. 61 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed suite-15 | 661 sq.ft. 61 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed suite-17 | 594 sq.ft. 104 sq.ft balcony
- 2 bed + den the churchill | 977 sq.ft. 152 sq.ft balcony
- 3 bed suite-16 | 839 sq.ft. 85 sq.ft balcony