The Wyatt Condominium
Price: From the low $200's
Completion: December 2018
No. of units: 300
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: Dundas St E & Sumach St, Toronto, ON M5A
The Wyatt Condos Highlights:
- Walkscore of 96/100
- Steps to the TTC
- Walking distance to restaurants, shops and entertainment
- A mere 20 minute walk to The Distillery, Dundas Square, Cabbagetown,
- Leslieville & The Financial District
- Nearby parks include Oak Street Park, Sumach-Shuter Parkette and Riverdale Park West
For VIP Access to The Wyatt Condos and to receive Floorplans & Pricing information on this project as soon as it’s available, please fill out the registration form below.
CLIENT INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Regular Parking Price FULL-Height Locker Price $30,000 / Parking Spot $3,500 / Locker
ONE-DAY-ONLY SALE OFFER OF:
ONE PARKING SPACE AND ONE FULL-HEIGHT LOCKER FOR ONLY
Parking is only available for suites larger than 600 Sq. Ft.
Inkwell, Crema & Aden models are not eligible for parking & will receive:
A FREE Full-Height Locker* (A $3,500 value)
Studio Suites, 1 Bedroom Suites*** & the Charcoal, Clarendon, Shadow and Pastel models will receive:
A FREE Half-Height Locker* (A $1,500 value)
FREE SUITE ASSIGNMENT
Vendor’s Assignment fee of $3,500 will be waived.****
*Valid for purchases made on October 29, 2016 ONLY. See a Sales Representative for details. **Parkingonlyavailableforsuiteslargerthan600Sq.Ft. SeeaSalesRepresentativefordetails. ***Except the Cue Model which is over 600 Sq.Ft. and qualifies for parking.
****Purchaser will pay Vendor’s solicitor fees and disbursements plus Applicable Taxes.
See a Sales Representative for full details.
Prices, specifications, incentives and programs are subject to change without notice.E. & O.E.
Special low deposit program for qualified buyers!
Not only will this incredible community offer a rare homeownership opportunity in downtown Toronto, but we are making it easy by only asking for 5% of the purchase price, payable with our 5% Gradual Deposit Payment Plan.
Here’s how it works, you only need to provide $3,500 on signing of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, and $1,000 per month until your move-in date, or until 5% of the purchase price has been paid.
If you qualify for a 95% first mortgage your 5% deposit is all you’ll need. Of course, if you have the cash, you may choose a higher down payment in order to lower your monthly mortgage payments.
If you do not own a home and are currently renting you may qualify for Daniels’ First Home BOOST – The most powerful homeownership program ever created.
This innovative Down Payment Program provides an INTEREST-FREE and PAYMENT-FREE loan for an additional 10% of the purchase price, turning your 5% deposit into a 15% down payment!
- 5%-15% Interest Free for Qualified Buyers
- The Benefits Repayment
- The BOOST program provides qualified purchasers with a 10% down payment assistance in the form of a second mortgage.
- The funds are recognized by CMHC
- This is an interest FREE and payment FREE second mortgage
How to Qualify
- You and/or your spouse can not own a home in Canada, and you must currently be renting.
- Your home at The Wyatt must be your sole and principal residence
- Your annual household income does not exceed $87,800
- You must be a permanent resident of Canada
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Repayment occurs when you sell your home or when it is no longer your principal residence
- At that time you will repay the original 10% second mortgage plus 10% of the capital appreciation. As an example – on a purchase price of $250,000 where a 10% second mortgage was obtained and the resale price was $300,000, the repayment would be the original 10% ($25,000) plus 10% of the $50,000 increase value, which would equal $5,000 for a total repayment of $30,000.
- If you sell your home within the 20 year period but experience a capital loss, repayment of the loan is waived provided it is sold at fair value and the sale is an arm’s length transaction.
- If you own and occupy the home for 20 years the second mortgage is forgiven
- If you would like to repay the loan within 20 years without selling the home, the 10% second mortgage plus 10% of the capital appreciation must be paid
- Please click here for Wyatt brochure